- The founder Director of Makkar Institute in 1998.
- Taught thousands of students of B.Com& C.A. classes from all over the Punjab.
- Renowned for his vast knowledge and teaching style for Accounting of B.com &
- Authored various books listed as under:-
- Accounting for C.A.-IPCC (G-I)
- Advanced Accounting for C.A.-IPCC (G-II)
- Cost Accounting for C.A.-IPCC (G-I)
- Financial Management for C.A.-IPCC (G-I)
- Accounting Revolution, Business Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Industrial
accounting, Indian Taxation System for Indian Institute of Finance & Accounts.
- For practising Chartered Accountants and Advocates he has authored a book â€œLaw
and Practice of Punjab Vatâ€ published by Bharat Law House, New Delhi.
He is regularly invited as a Guest Speaker
by various branches of NIRC of
Institute of Chartered Accountants
of India for seminar organized on the topics
of Punjab Vat and Career Guidance. Also he has delivered lectures in various
seminars organized by various organizations on Accounting & Taxation matters.
CA Sanjeev Gupta
UGC Net Qualified
- Having experience of five years of teaching in Taxation specifically Income tax
- Renowned for his qualitative way of teaching.
- Authored a book of Taxation for IPCC (Group-I) published by Makkar Institute.
- Teaching with us since 2007.
- Produced State Topper in Taxation (Sandeep Kumar 2009, Mamta 2010)
- Plasticizing as Income Tax and Vat practitioner.
Mrs. Neeta Kapoor
M.Com, M.PHIL, CA. Inter
- One of the renowned teachers of Makkar Institute.
- Having ten years experience of teaching.
- Having vast knowledge &good experience in the field of Cost Accounting &
Financial Management and Advanced Statistics.
- Teaching with us since 2007.
- Made valuable contributions in the various books published by Makkar Institute
and IIFA, A Few One Statistics for CPT, Industrial Accounting for CPA, Advanced
Accounting for CPA etc.
Mr Varun Makhija
M.Com, MBA, CA
- Having vast experience of teaching taxation (Both direct & Indirect) & Auditing.
- Taught with us from 2001-05 and Rejoined us in 2011.
- Worked with Bajaj Allianz as Finance Manager for six years.
- Now working as direct and indirect tax practitioner and consultant for Import
- Five Year experience of Teaching Law & Auditing
- One of the renowned teachers of Makkar Institute on Full time batch.
- Having nine years experience of teaching.
- Having vast knowledge &good experience in the field of Law & Economics.
- Made Valuable contributors in Law & Economics books published by Makkar
Institute & IIFA.
- Worked as H.O.D in R.S.Model SR. Sec. School (Ldh.No.1 School of P.S.E.B) for
- Worked as H.O.D in Saraswati Modern Sr.SEC.School for one year.
Miss Yash Kamal
M.Sc (IT), Diploma in Designing & Animation
- Having vast knowledge& experience of teaching Computer& IT related subjects.
- Having few years experience of teaching in DIMT.
- Teaching with us for last two years.
- Produced Topper in IT & Statistics Management (Ajay Saini).
Mr. Manjeet Singh
- Three Years Exp. of Teaching Mathematics
Mr. Rakesh Kumar
- Working as full time accounts & tax practitioner from 12years.
- Technical expert in the field of Practical Accounting and Taxation.
- 6 years experience in teaching at IIFA of Manual Accounting, Tally, Income Tax,
Vat Service tax and all related software.
Miss Lovepreet Kaur
- 1 years Teaching Experience in Subjects of Strategic Management, Portfolio Management, International Trade & Communication Skill Etc. For Various Classes
Mr. Pupesh Arora
B Com, MCA
- Ten Year Experience In Teaching Computer & Information Technology
M.Sc, Pursuing PHD
- Guest lecturer for Mathâ€™s at Makkar Institute.
- Having six years experience in teaching mathematics to various classes.
- Authored a book of maths for CA-CPT published by Makkar Institute.
- Famous for her in-depth knowledge and way of teaching.